Thompson Child Therapy is the only full fidelity DBT provider for adolescents in western Maryland, located in Mount Airy. We serve Highly Sensitive children, adolescents, young adults and their parents towards healthy, playful, and emotionally stable lives.
We are hiring an intensively trained DBT therapist who loves working with adolescents and is open to working playfully with children with proper training & supervision.
Take a tour of our office! With 4 Therapeutic playrooms, and 7 offices, our creative team enjoys serving children, teens and their families in managing BIG feelings playfully.
Those who apply must meet the following qualifications:
– Clinical Psychologist, LCSW-C or LCPC level licensed in Maryland (LG with near license date may be considered.)
– Intensively trained with at least 30 hours of DBT training by B-Tech, TIC or equivalent preferred, training provided if necessary.
– Must be willing to use art, experiential activities to teach skills, and can tolerate paint, play doh and sand
– Experience providing full fidelity DBT a plus, biweekly individual supervision included, group supervision also included/provided based on experience
– Skills coaching outside of sessions with contracted clients is a requirement of this position (training provided)
– W2, benefits eligible position with a fee-for-service pay scale. Lucrative pay, commensurate with experience
– Must be a “can-do” collaborative problem-solver, have excellent communication skills and be active in practicing your own emotional regulation skills daily. A clinician who values evidenced-based treatment is a must.
– Must be effective at completing clinical paperwork within 24 hours of session time, and by end of COB on Fridays. TCT is paperless and runs efficiently via the use of multiple virtual platforms, so a clinician who is technologically savvy is a must
– We are 100% telehealth right now, so full flexibility with your schedule is at your discretion until we get back into the office. Must have a strong internet connection and a personal space in your home where you will not be interrupted
-We are a rapidly expanding practice that consistently fills caseloads within 30 days. We are ready for another teammate!
This position also includes rockstar Admin and intake coordination support so you can stick to your zone of genius: providing effective clinical care to support our mission, ending suicidal and risky actions for sensitive teens in our region ?
Still sound like you?
Fill out the form below and be sure to attach your resume.